On My Wishlist: February 22, 2014




On My Wishlist is a weekly event highlighting a book that I really want to read. The book may be 20 years old, or the pub date may not be until next year, but either way I'm excited about it, and hopefully you will be too!


Slated (Slated #1) by Teri Terry


Pub. Date: (one of multiple editions) August 29th, 2013
Publisher: Speak
Paperback
368 pages

Synopsis from Goodreads

Kyla’s memory has been erased, her personality wiped blank, her memories lost forever. She’s been slated. The government claims that she was a terrorist and they are giving her a second chance—if she plays by their rules. But scenes from the past haunt her as she tries to adjust to a new life, family, and school, leaving her unsettled. Who is she really? And if only criminals are meant to be slated, why are so many other teens disappearing? As she and her friend Ben seek answers, Kyla is torn between the need to know more and her instinct for self-preservation.



I've had this novel suggested to me on more than one occasion and I really need to get around to reading it. 

So, what do you think? Is it one that you'd like to add to your wish list? Have you already read it?

No comments:

Post a Comment