On My Wishlist: March 22, 2014




On My Wishlist is a weekly event highlighting a book that I really want to read. The book may be 20 years old, or the pub date may not be until next year, but either way I'm excited about it, and hopefully you will be too!

13 Little Blue Envelopes 
by Maureen Johnson


Pub. Date: September 1, 2005
Publisher: Harper Teen
Hardcover
336 pages

Synopsis from Goodreads

Inside little blue envelope 1 are $1,000 and instructions to buy a plane ticket.

In envelope 2 are directions to a specific London flat.
The note in envelope 3 tells Ginny: Find a starving artist.
Because of envelope 4, Ginny and a playwright/thief/ bloke–about–town called Keith go to Scotland together, with somewhat disastrous–though utterly romantic–results. But will she ever see him again?
Everything about Ginny will change this summer, and it's all because of the 13 little blue envelopes.




This is one of those books that I'm almost ashamed to say I haven't read. It's been on my to read list for so long.

So, what do you think? Is it one that you'd like to add to your wish list? Have you already read it?

No comments:

Post a Comment