On My Wishlist: September 13, 2014




On My Wishlist is a weekly event highlighting a book that I really want to read. The book may be 20 years old, or the pub date may not be until next year, but either way I'm excited about it, and hopefully you will be too!



Yes Please by Amy Poehler


Original Pub. Date: October 28th, 2014
Publisher: HarperAvenue
288 pages


Synopsis from Goodreads

In Amy Poehler’s highly anticipated first book, Yes Please, she offers up a big juicy stew of personal stories, funny bits on sex and love and friendship and parenthood and real life advice (some useful, some not so much), like when to be funny and when to be serious. Powered by Amy’s charming and hilarious, biting yet wise voice, Yes Please is a book is full of words to live by.



I am especially interested in reading this one as an audiobook. I listened to both Mindy Kaling and Tina Fey's books as audiobooks, and it made the stories just that much funnier. 

So, what do you think? Is it one that you'd like to add to your wish list? Have you already read it?

No comments:

Post a Comment